Thursday, 10 November 2011
Just so you know, I'm a blogging virgin..
Okay so seriously, wat is the GO with this blogging shizzit.. I've clearly never done this before, (help me!) but I was brainstorming shit I could do tonight with my bro's girlfriend natalie and this seemed like a top idea. Allow myself to introduce.......myself.. Ovbiously I'm not Kimmy k, but because I'm prone to stalkers, thats how I will refer to myself.. I'm 21, I work at a radio station and a gym, so I'm multi talented.. just saying. I love my life, I have the best friends and the best family - I often attract seemingly awkward situations, often dramatic and entertaining shit which you will eventually hear about, like for example on the weekend when we made friends with some randoms from tasmania at a gold coast strip club and then we continued the party on at hungry jacks surfers paradise....classy times! It all began after 38 days of doing sober october for charity with my best friend. (I'm a good samaritian, i know, stop the praise, please!) i decided to have my first beverage at about 5pm.. we then decided to go out for dinner where we consumed a jug of margherita cocktail, I got so shitfaced my friend had to order for me and my friends convinced me somehow that writing my number on a napkin and giving it to the 'hot' bartender was a fantastic idea. After spending at least an hour tuning the guys from the Gold Coast club crawl, we eventually got a sick deal with them and after heading back to the hotel for more pre drinks, we were SINGLE and ready to MINGLE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment